Friday, March 4, 2011

I almost died.

Here, have a comic since I was gone for so long.  It's on the house.
OK, so I didn't almost die.
But, I was sick for almost a week.  I got out of updating the blog cos I had a bad fever, horrible cough, achey body, and a bit of a stuffed nose. 

Sorry for the delay!  Hopefully no one thought I died.  There's some sort of flu bug going around.  Be careful everyone.  Not much else is new, honestly.  Nothing for me to review.

However, I just finished watching the Darjeeling Limited again.  It was better than I remembered even.  I like all the actors in it, and its humor is pretty funny.  Have any of you seen it?

6 comments:

  1. Haven't seen it yet. Guess I haven't even heard whether it's good or not until now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't go wrong with Wes Anderson, and can't go wrong with that series of comics...although I forgot what website they came from :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like everyone is getting sick these days. Take care man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are better now! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't seen it, but after a quick google I just might! Get well soon :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds bad lol... at least ur better now

    ReplyDelete